College Connectors prides itself on going above and beyond for our students. We recognize each student and family is different; therefore, we don’t try to fit our processes into a one-size-fits-all approach. And while tailoring our meetings and services to our students’ needs, we want to ensure your child is receiving the best college planning advice. That’s why we encourage our educational consultants to maintain memberships in professional organizations, participate in committees, and attend college visits. Being well educated in the industry gives us the tools to help every student succeed.
Meet Our Team >>
- We’ve spent our careers working in higher education and career development, helping others achieve their desired outcomes. We understand how student success factors impact educational goals.
- We’ve helped hundreds of families navigate the college search process. We use a student-focused, self-discovery process that leads every client to a great set of college choices.
- We visit dozens of colleges every year to learn firsthand about campus programs, admissions standards, scholarship opportunities, and the individual campus vibe.
Invest in a counselor with credentials:
- We’re trusted experts in the field; in fact, Kate is one of only 250 Certified Educational Planners in the nation.
- We are committed to continually developing our skills and knowledge of our profession by attending professional conferences and taking classes critical to our industry.
- Our Independent Educational Consultants are members of our industry’s professional associations, committing to a code of professional development and ethical practices. We even serve on state and national committees, allowing us to help shape the future of the profession.
We love working with teenagers.
- Every student comes to us with a unique set of skills and talents. We’re excited to support them through the process of identifying their individual goals and priorities. Knowing who you are is key to making a successful college match.
- The energy and sense of discovery that surrounds the college decision can be so exciting. Our process models and shapes good decision-making skills by requiring each student to reflect, to research, and then to make his or her college selection with confidence.
We laugh – a lot.
*College Connectors, Inc, does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, citizenship, ethnic or national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, in providing its services.
- We understand that sometimes students (and parents) can get stressed about planning for the transition to college. Our perspective and experience help make the search process informative, enlightening, and yes – FUN!