Independent Educational Consultant in Appleton, WI
Independent Educational Consultant
What do I enjoy most about being a college consultant?
Helping each student gain confidence and become more independent through the college search and application process.
- M.Ed, Educational Leadership & Policy Studies (Higher Education/Student Affairs), Iowa State University
- BA, Spanish and BMusic, Music Education, Lawrence University
- Admissions and Student Life, Lawrence University, Grinnell College, Iowa State University
- Faculty Member and mentor for College Horizons (http://www.collegehorizons.org/) – a college prep program for Native Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Alaskan natives.
- Frequent presenter at workshops in high schools and businesses across the Wisconsin and the USA
Chuck brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to College Connectors, and truly understands the college fit. He uses his breadth of experience working with thousands of unique and diverse students to think holistically about his clients’ educational goals. He is committed to helping students and families while making the college search process fun and exciting.
A native Yooper (that’s the Upper Peninsula to the non-natives), Chuck resides in Appleton, Wisconsin.
If you could be a candy bar, what would you be, and why? Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Simple, fun, sweet, and reliable.
I don’t know where to begin to thank Chuck for making my daughter's college dreams come true. My daughter may have chosen 5-6 colleges, but she had her heart set on one. Chuck was honest, realistic and attentive to not only my daughter's needs, but to mine and her father's as well. What could have been a very stressful time for us became very easy. Chuck kept us updated with what we needed to do as the parents, the deadlines and procedures. He was in contact with my daughter on a weekly basis and she also enjoyed working with Chuck. The college selection and admittance process has become complicated, competitive and confusing. I highly recommend anyone that is even slightly concerned about the process to contact Chuck for a consultation.